Every once in a while a snack comes along that's so good it takes over your life. Or is that just me?
But really, the first time I tried these Jalapeño Poppers I knew that they'd be ruling my world for the foreseeable future. They're easy to make, the perfect salty snack to enjoy after a sweaty workout, and even your friends who aren't into "healthy snacks" will love them.
These poppers check all the boxes and, trust me, you won't be able to stop popping them into your mouth once you've tried them.
This healthy Jalapeño Poppers recipe is:
- low glycemic
Click here to add this recipe to your client’s meal plan.
Recipe By Jaclyn Irwin of HolisticFoodie.com
Makes: 2 servings
Time: 30 minutes
- 6 jalapeno peppers
- ¾ cup goat cheese
- 6 slices prosciutto (sliced in half)
- Preheat the oven to 400oF.
- Wash and dry the jalapenos. Cut them in half lengthwise and remove the seeds. Stuff each half with goat cheese (about 1 tablespoon per half).
- Wrap each jalapeno with prosciutto and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes, until the prosciutto is crispy. Allow them to cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!
That Clean Life gives you everything you need to meal plan for your clients. To add this dish to your client’s meal plan, or to a plan for a client, click here.
Did you love this article? Then you will love our weekly newsletter. Every week we curate the best tools, tips, and resources for nutrition professionals and deliver them straight to your inbox. Get on the list here!
Other Articles You Might Like: