Every once in a while a snack comes along that's so good it takes over your life. Or is that just me?
But really, the first time I tried these Jalapeño Poppers I knew that they'd be ruling my world for the foreseeable future. They're easy to make, the perfect salty snack to enjoy after a sweaty workout, and even your friends who aren't into "healthy snacks" will love them.
These poppers check all the boxes and, trust me, you won't be able to stop popping them into your mouth once you've tried them.
This healthy Jalapeño Poppers recipe is:
- low glycemic
To add this recipe to your meal plan, or to a meal plan for a client, click here.
Recipe By Jaclyn Irwin of HolisticFoodie.com
Makes: 2 servings
Time: 30 minutes
- 6 jalapeno peppers
- ¾ cup goat cheese
- 6 slices prosciutto (sliced in half)
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Wash and dry the jalapenos. Cut them in half lengthwise and remove the seeds. Stuff each half with goat cheese (about 1 tablespoon per half).
- Wrap each jalapeno with prosciutto and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes, until the prosciutto is crispy. Allow them to cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!
If you try this recipe, be sure to tag us on Instagram with @thatcleanlife and #thatcleanlife! We love to see what you're making in your own kitchens and we always feature our favorites.
That Clean Life gives you everything you need to meal plan for yourself or your clients. To add this meal to your plan, or to a plan for a client, click here.
Other Recipes You Might Like: