Eggs and nut butter are both super common ingredients at the breakfast table. But did you know that both are on the list of most common food allergies? It's true, which makes breakfast a difficult meal to coordinate when you have food allergies.
But have no fear, we've created a recipe that is free of all the top eight food allergies. It is also perfect for a variety of dietary preferences from vegan to paleo.
Give this unconventional breakfast a try and we think you'll be seriously impressed!
This Breakfast Baked Potato with Sunbutter is:
Click here to add this recipe to your client’s meal plan.
Breakfast Baked Potato with Sun Butter
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 Sweet Potato (small)
- 1 tbsp Sunflower Seed Butter
- 1 Banana (sliced)
- 1 tbsp Hemp Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375oF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pierce several holes in the sweet potato using a fork. Bake for at least 45 minutes or until tender.
- Slice sweet potato open and top with sunflower seed butter, banana slices, hemp seeds and cinnamon. Enjoy!
Notes & Variations:
- More Toppings: Greek yogurt, any fruits on hand, hemp seeds, crushed nuts, chocolate chips, and/or chia jam.
- No Sunflower Seed Butter: Use any nut or seed butter.
- Meal Prep: Bake several sweet potatoes at the start of the week. Reheat and add toppings just before serving.
That Clean Life gives you everything you need to meal plan for your clients. To add this meal to your client’s meal plan, click here.
Did you love this article? Then you will love our weekly newsletter. Every week we curate the best tools, tips, and resources for nutrition professionals and deliver them straight to your inbox. Get on the list here!
Other Articles You Might Like: