Eggs and nut butter are both super common ingredients at the breakfast table. But did you know that both are on the list of most common food allergies? It's true, which makes breakfast a difficult meal to coordinate when you have food allergies.
But have no fear, we've created a recipe that is free of all the top eight food allergies. It is also perfect for a variety of dietary preferences from vegan to paleo.
Give this unconventional breakfast a try and we think you'll be seriously impressed!
This Breakfast Baked Potato with Sunbutter is:
To add this recipe to your meal plan, or to a meal plan for a client, click here.
Breakfast Baked Potato with Sun Butter
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 Sweet Potato (small)
- 1 tbsp Sunflower Seed Butter
- 1 Banana (sliced)
- 1 tbsp Hemp Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pierce several holes in the sweet potato using a fork. Bake for at least 45 minutes or until tender.
- Slice sweet potato open and top with sunflower seed butter, banana slices, hemp seeds and cinnamon. Enjoy!
Notes & Variations:
- More Toppings: Greek yogurt, any fruits on hand, hemp seeds, crushed nuts, chocolate chips, and/or chia jam.
- No Sunflower Seed Butter: Use any nut or seed butter.
- Meal Prep: Bake several sweet potatoes at the start of the week. Reheat and add toppings just before serving.
If you try this recipe, be sure to tag us on Instagram with @thatcleanlife and #thatcleanlife! We'll feature our favs.
That Clean Life gives you everything you need to meal plan for yourself or your clients. To add this meal to your plan, or to a plan for a client, click here.
Other Recipes You Might Like: