Being a Nutritionist means you’re on a personal mission to help people eat better and feel better. It also means you probably have some unique quirks that your friends just can’t relate to! Here are some telltale signs you are definitely a Nutritionist.
You’d rather go to Whole Foods than Nordstrom’s and you’re more likely to blow your budget on handcrafted coconut yogurt than shoes.
2. Your supplement cupboard is out of control.
It's basically an infomercial clip every time you try to grab some B12.
3. You have gotten into at least one argument with a butcher.
“What do you mean it’s not 100% grass-fed?! No, beef doesn’t need to be grain-finished!”
4. You relate everything back to gut health.
Migraine. Skin rash. Cough. Hair loss. Pimples. It all starts in the gut.
5. Your five-year plan is actually a meal plan.
You planted that avocado tree last year and the guac is going to be lit in 2021.
6. You can't help but notice what kind of cooking oil your friends have in their kitchen.
Especially when it's canola.
7. Contrary to popular belief, you actually spend less time thinking about calories than the average person.
Count nutrients, not calories.
The power of bacteria is very real.
9. You have extreme feelings about celery juice.
You will share these feelings with anyone who asks (and probably those who didn't).
10. There is a 67% chance you have a batch of bone broth on the go right now.
And if you don’t, there is definitely some in your freezer.
Did you love this article? Then you will love our weekly newsletter. Every week we curate the best tools, tips, and resources for nutrition professionals and deliver them straight to your inbox. Get on the list here!
Other Articles You Might Like: