No treat is as universally-loved as the classic chocolate chip cookie. Show up to a potluck or gathering with a batch of freshly baked cookies and you'll win some new friends for sure. And if they are made with healthier ingredients and can be enjoyed by everyone from vegan friends to grain-free folks... yeah, now we're talking.
Whip up a batch of these treats and start winning some friends!
These Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies are:
Click here to add this recipe to your client’s meal plan.
Vegan Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
Makes: 12 small cookies
Time: 20 minutes
- 1.5 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350oF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the almond flour and baking powder together in a mixing bowl. Mix well. Then add in the remaining ingredients and mix again.
- Form the dough into even balls, then transfer onto the baking sheet. Use the palm of your hand to gently flatten the cookies.
- Place in the oven and bake for 12 to 15 minutes for soft cookies, or 15 to 20 minutes for crunchy cookies.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Enjoy!
Notes & Variations:
- No Chocolate Chips: Use chopped dark organic chocolate instead.
- No Maple Syrup: Use honey instead.
That Clean Life gives you everything you need to meal plan for your clients. To add this meal to your client’s meal plan, click here.
Did you love this article? Then you will love our weekly newsletter. Every week we curate the best tools, tips, and resources for nutrition professionals and deliver them straight to your inbox. Get on the list here!
Other Articles You Might Like: