No treat is as universally-loved as the classic chocolate chip cookie. Show up to a potluck or gathering with a batch of freshly baked cookies and you'll win some new friends for sure. And if they are made with healthier ingredients and can be enjoyed by everyone from vegan friends to grain-free folks... yeah, now we're talking.
Whip up a batch of these treats and start winning some friends!
These Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies are:
To add this recipe to your meal plan, or to a meal plan for a client, click here.
Vegan Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
Makes: 12 small cookies
Time: 20 minutes
- 1.5 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the almond flour and baking powder together in a mixing bowl. Mix well. Then add in the remaining ingredients and mix again.
- Form the dough into even balls, then transfer onto the baking sheet. Use the palm of your hand to gently flatten the cookies.
- Place in the oven and bake for 12 to 15 minutes for soft cookies, or 15 to 20 minutes for crunchy cookies.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Enjoy!
Notes & Variations:
- No Chocolate Chips: Use chopped dark organic chocolate instead.
- No Maple Syrup: Use honey instead.
If you try this recipe, be sure to tag us on Instagram with @thatcleanlife and #thatcleanlife! We'll feature our favs.
That Clean Life gives you everything you need to meal plan for yourself or your clients. To add this meal to your plan, or to a plan for a client, click here.
Other Recipes You Might Like: