Looking for a simple breakfast or snack that packs a powerful anti-inflammatory punch? Look no further. This Pineapple Turmeric Ginger Smoothie takes just five minutes to make and uses only five ingredients. It is great for digestion, reducing inflammation and is packed with protein and Vitamin C.
This smoothie is:
- Low FODMAP
- Elimination Diet-Friendly
Oh, and did we mention that turmeric is so hot right now?
Click here to add this recipe to your client’s meal plan.
Bottoms up! Here's the recipe.
Pineapple Turmeric Ginger Smoothie:
Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1/2 tbsp ginger root (peeled and grated)
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- Add all ingredients to a blender, and blend until smooth. Pour into a glass and enjoy!
- No Pineapple: Use banana or mango instead.
That Clean Life gives you everything you need to meal plan for your clients. To learn more and add this meal to your client’s meal plan, click here.
Recipe and photography by LeChing Vuong.
Did you love this article? Then you will love our weekly newsletter. Every week we curate the best tools, tips, and resources for nutrition professionals and deliver them straight to your inbox. Get on the list here!
Other Articles You Might Like: