Looking for a simple breakfast or snack that packs a powerful anti-inflammatory punch? Look no further. This Pineapple Turmeric Ginger Smoothie takes just five minutes to make and uses only five ingredients. It is great for digestion, reducing inflammation and is packed with protein and Vitamin C.
This smoothie is:
- Low FODMAP
- Elimination Diet-Friendly
Oh, and did we mention that turmeric is so hot right now?
To add this recipe to your meal plan, or to a meal plan for a client, click here.
Bottoms up! Here's the recipe.
Pineapple Turmeric Ginger Smoothie:
Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1/2 tbsp ginger root (peeled and grated)
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- Add all ingredients to a blender, and blend until smooth. Pour into a glass and enjoy!
- No Pineapple: Use banana or mango instead.
If you try this recipe, be sure to tag us on Instagram with @thatcleanlife and #thatcleanlife! We'll feature our favs.
That Clean Life gives you everything you need to meal plan for yourself, or your clients. To learn more and add this meal to your plan, or to a plan for a client, click here.
Recipe and photography by LeChing Vuong.
Tell us: What's your favourite way to use turmeric?
Other Recipes You Might Like: