Looking for a simple breakfast or snack that packs a powerful anti-inflammatory punch? Look no further. This Pineapple Turmeric Ginger Smoothie takes just five minutes to make and uses only five ingredients. It is great for digestion, reducing inflammation and is packed with protein and Vitamin C.
Oh, and did we mention that turmeric is so hot right now?
Bottoms up! Here's the recipe.
Pineapple Turmeric Ginger Smoothie:
Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1/2 tbsp ginger root (peeled and grated)
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- Add all ingredients to a blender, and blend until smooth. Pour into a glass and enjoy!
- No Pineapple: Use banana or mango instead.
Tell us: What's your favourite way to use turmeric?