As you've probably noticed, over the last few weeks we've been bursting at the seams with excitement and today, we're finally ready to let you in on what it's all about!
You may remember that several months ago, we sent you a survey to ask about the challenges you were facing when trying to eat healthier. We assumed you would all be facing different obstacles, but were surprised when almost all of you said the same thing!
- I don't have the time.
- I don't have the money.
- I find it too difficult to stick to a plan.
With the New Year just around the corner, we started thinking, "How can we make 2016 the year to help our members overcome these obstacles so they can look and feel their best?"
We realized that we needed to make eating healthy so ridiculously simple and fun that you would be silly not to do it. But how?
And then a lightbulb went off.
What if we put together
- a series of meal plans
- with delicious recipes and itemized grocery lists
- that focused on budget-friendly meals to save you money
- and quick-and-easy recipes to save you time
- with prep guides to keep you organized
- and the flexibility to help you stay on track
- all while helping you develop sustainable healthy eating habits
Well listen up because we've rolled every aspect of this into one magical plan.
Introducing our 21-Day Transformation Program
Here's what you need to know:
- The program starts on January 11, 2016.
- It includes 3 weeks of 5-day meal plans so you can commit to eating clean Monday through Friday and use your weekends however you'd like. (Totally doable, right?)
- Each meal plan maps out your daily breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks and comes with an itemized grocery list and prep guide.
- We've included the simplest, most budget-friendly recipes to save you both time and money.
- If you are starting with an empty kitchen, we estimate the cost of groceries will work out to $3.50 per meal/snack, or only $17.50 per day! (Note: For most of you, the cost will be less as you'll already have many of the staple ingredients in your kitchen.)
- Each week will build off of the previous, so you will always use up ingredients and re-purpose leftovers.
- Every night, your dinner will make enough for you to pack leftovers for your lunch the next day.
- You will receive access to a private Facebook support and accountability group where you can ask questions, stay motivated and connect with other members.
The 21-Day Transformation Program is open to all of our Monthly and Yearly That Clean Life members. This is going to be a life-changing experience that will set the tone for your entire year.
This is the time.
This is the place.
You are the person.
If you are a Monthly or Yearly member of That Clean Life, you are all set!
If you have a free account, or are new to That Clean Life, you will need a Monthly or Yearly membership to participate. Sign up here.
The party gets started on January 11, 2016 and we seriously can't wait!