Intermittent fasting has been gaining popularity over the last couple of years for everything from weight management to cognitive function. Chances are you’ve had at least one client ask about fasting and maybe even attempt it on their own. One common issue with intermittent fasting is that without careful planning, fasting individuals can end up under-eating.
This is exactly why we created our Intermittent Fasting Program. This meal plan balances a day’s nutrition across three meals which can be eaten during your client’s preferred eating window.
Rather than smaller meals and snacks throughout the day, our Intermittent Fasting program provides three meals that work for eating at home or on-the-go, depending on your client’s needs. Meal prep is easy and leftovers are used to reduce your client's time in the kitchen.
The meal plan is designed for clients with an eating window restricted to six hours but can work for most styles of intermittent fasting. As always, you can personalize as needed for your client.
Here's what our Intermittent Fasting Program includes:
- Seven days of balanced, healthy recipes divided between three meals per day.
- An itemized grocery list for easy shopping.
- A prep guide to show your client how to prepare.
- Full analysis of daily nutrition.
You can use this program to get your client started with intermittent fasting or help a client who has been under eating with their fasting schedule.
Here are a few other ideas for how you could use our Intermittent Fasting Program in your business:
- Lead Magnet: Create a three or five-day intermittent fasting meal plan by deleting additional days from the program to help grow your email list.
- Free Challenge: Run a five-day intermittent fasting challenge by removing two days from the program. You could run this as a free or paid challenge.
- Group Program: Use our program as the first week of a paid 21-day intermittent fasting group program.
- One-on-One: Offer sessions to help clients determine an intermittent fasting schedule and nutrient goals based on their needs. Use our program as a template and customize it as needed to help them avoid common mistakes.
Did you love this article? Then you will love our weekly newsletter. Every week we curate the best tools, tips, and resources for nutrition professionals and deliver them straight to your inbox. Get on the list here!
Other Articles You Might Like: