These delicious Coconut Brownie Bites were definitely the best recipe from our January meal plan. When I first made these, I was way too excited. After taste testing a few too many (I had to make sure they were really that good) I put about 10 on a pretty plate and waited for Chris to come home from work to confirm my excitement.
And confirm my excitement he did…. by eating all 10 Coconut Brownie Bites within minutes. Face palm.
If you are a Tim Bit (donut hole) fan, they are the best replacement. A perfect on-the-go snack and sweet enough to take the edge off those sugar cravings. They make a super cute dessert, are great for potlucks and even the kids will love them. AND! They only take 15 minutes to make! Do I really need to convince you? Didn’t think so.
These Coconut Brownie Bites are...
To add this recipe to your meal plan, or to a meal plan for a client, click here.
Coconut Brownie Bites
Makes: 14 bites
Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes, divided
- 1 cup pitted dates, soaked and drained
- 1.5 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- Combine the almonds, cocoa powder and 1/4 cup of the shredded coconut together in a food processor. Process into a fine powder.
- Add the soaked dates, coconut oil and honey. Pulse until a dough-like consistency forms.
- Roll batter into small bite-sized balls. Then roll each ball through a bowl with the remaining coconut flakes to coat. Organize on a fancy plate and voila! Betcha can’t eat just one.
If you try this recipe, be sure to tag us on Instagram with @thatcleanlife and #thatcleanlife! We'll feature our favs.
That Clean Life gives you everything you need to meal plan for yourself or your clients. To learn more and add this meal to your plan, or to a plan for a client, click here.
Other Recipes You Might Like: