When one of our That Clean Life Members asked: "Can you guys create a recipe for Deep Dish Cookie Pie?" we thought about it for a second, and then obviously said...
HECK YES WE CAN.
Guys. This Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie is tasty AF. Ingredients include beans, dates, apple sauce, and a healthy dose of chocolate chips. Nothing processed, just real food. I mean, just look at that chocolatey, crackly, crispy cookie goodness!
This recipe is:
Welcome to the land of cookie pie, friends! We highly recommend you dive right in.
The recipe is below so be sure to tag us on Instagram using the hashtag #thatcleanlife and @ mention us, @thatcleanlife. We will feature our favourite photos!
To add this recipe to your meal plan, or to a meal plan for a client, click here.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 cups Cooked White Navy Beans or Chickpeas
- 1 cup Quick Oats
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 2 tsps Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 tsps Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Pitted Dates
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips (divided)
- 1/2 tsp Coarse Sea Salt (optional)
- Preheat oven at 350 F and grease your pie pan or springform pan with coconut oil (use a 10-inch pan for 12 servings).
- Combine beans, oats, applesauce, vanilla, baking soda, baking powder and dates in a food processor until well blended. Stir in 3/4 of the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the cookie batter to your pan and spread into an even layer. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on top, and bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle with coarse salt (optional) and let cool before serving. Enjoy!
That Clean Life gives you everything you need to meal plan for yourself, or your clients. To learn more and add this meal to your plan, or to a plan for a client, click here.
Did you love this article? Then you will love our weekly newsletter stuffed with meal planning tips, tricks, recipes, and inspiration that will keep you motivated, organized and feeling awesome. Get on the list here!
More Meal Planning Inspiration: